WHAT TO EXPECT
What to expect in our offices during the COVID-19 business reopening.
Update: May 2020
Spectacles Fine Eyewear is open during May for routine and emergency eye care. Our hours will remain Monday through Saturday, from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Our primary goal is to ensure a safe environment for our patients and staff. Spectacles want to be sure that you are aware of our concerns about COVID-19. We are making sure that all safety measures are taken.
Please call us for any additional concerns you may have – (469) 931-2138
Safety Measures –
• Purell/GermX disinfection stations are in several areas of the office
• Less than ten people are allowed inside the office at any given time
• Frames disinfected after any patient handles them
• Exam rooms and pretesting instruments disinfected after every patient
• Pre-testers/opticians will wear gloves and mask and plastic face shield when helping patients
• Cleaning all surfaces with disinfectant wipes